Dynamic Hardness Testing MachinesOur product range includes a wide range of portable dynamic hardness testing machines.
Portable Dynamic Hardness Testing Machines
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Temperature||0-50 deg C|
|Thickness of Test Piece Coupled||5 mm|
|Min Bore Dia||100 mm|
- Sleek & handy design, comes in a slim briefcase, for carrying the machine.
- Mainly used to check hardness in confined spaces, on large & heavy components, permanently installed parts with low test expenditure.
- The machine has built in conversion facility for given material to convert ‘D’ value to Vickers (HV),
- Rockwell (HRB, HRC), Brinell (HB), UTS scales which can be selected by pressing arrow keys.
- The model operates on two numbers of pencil cells.
- 30 hardness scales for different probes selectable by feather touch keys.
- Alpha numeric display – 16 characters x 2 lines LCD with improved electronics, micro controller circuity & user friendly software. Display indicates selected material & scale combination & hardness value.
- Five numbers of probes D, G, SH, EX & C can be given in different combinations.
- Facility to connect dot matrix printer through centronics parallel port.
- Upto 100 readings can be stored in memory of the machine for printing purpose.
- Serial interface is possible with RS 232 port at an additional cost.
- Automatic calibration facility of probe is available through keyboard.
- Extra (Optional) Accessories such as – Standard test blocks, support rings, printer, serial interface, different types of probes are available.
- Delivery Time: Within 30 days
- Packaging Details: Extra